Hello girls, how are you? How was you NYE? Mine was awesome!!! We were more than 20 to a friend’s house, we had full of good food, music, and even a firework 🙂 After that we went out to a club until early morning 🙂
This is my NYE outfit , hope u like it !
I was wearing :
Patrizia Pepe top and skirt
I wish you a very happy new year!
Hello girls, let’s say goodbye to this beautiful year ! I chose the pictures that I liked the most since I started to blog in March 2013 🙂 The blog adventure is amazing, I really like it since the beginning. It makes me realize how much i love fashion, I met a lot of new and interesting people, took part to great events and projects, worked with Essentiel, Elles, JS Kolins, Marc by Marc, Dahlia, No Concept, Yes boutique, Lady Guilmot, DZ, Imagin Jewels.. and I hope it wont stop. Its a lot of time, but when its for fun and happiness, it’s only pleasure.
Besides the blog, 2013 was a big year for me, I took some hard decisions, like stopping my law studies after 4 years of hard labor. I just realized it was really not my cup of tea and that i didnt wanted to end up in this kind of world and mentality. So I started to work in fashion and I’m more than happy. I live between clothes and shoes, what a dream ?
My blog is getting bigger and bigger and after 10 months, I can say that I am really satisfied. I traveled to New York (you dont even know how much i love this city), Sardinia and Corsica.. amazing memories.
I also turned 25, but honestly it was not that hard, and more an excuse to party with my friends.
Now, lets stop talking…
Thank you for being there, comment my post, like what i do, or juste pass by, read, thank you. I wish you full of love and happinness for this new year. Thank you all for following me and let’s continue this for 2014 ❤
Hello girls!! How are you? Are you excited for the NYE? I dont know why, normally I dont really like NYE and I dont get why everybody gets crazy with it, but this year I’m in the mood 🙂 Everybody changes..
So, with YES, we wanted to propose you 5 outfits for the New Year’s Eve, that you’ll find in the stores!
Let’s go with the first one :
Looks wise at the first sight, but in fact, this dress is very sexy with all the transparent details. Wear it with a little black jacket or a fur coat, add an accesorry (i chose the hat, but it can be a necklace, a big bracelet, earrings, whatever you want..) and of course HEELS.
– Dress YES boutique – Jacket YES boutique – Heels Zara – Clutch DZ
2) An open back dress is always the good choice, it’s sexy and perfect for this kind of occasion.
Dress YES BOUTIQUE – Blazer Zara – Heels Zara – Clutch DZ – Headband Maison Louise
3) The third outfit is a bit more « casual », but when you add this kind of top to a little skirt/short/skort and high heels, there’s no need to do anything else 🙂
– Tshirt YES BOUTIQUE – Blazer, skirt and heels Zara
4) Here we go with a skirt and not a dress, but what a skirt!! I love these sequined skirt, you can also wear them during the day with a big black sweat and biker boots! BUT for NYE, it will be the American Apparel body 😉
– Body American Apparel – Skirt YES BOUTIQUE – Blazer Zara – Boots Choies
5) Last but not least, I have to say I had a big crush on this gorgeous sequined AND open-back dress. For me its exactly the kind of dress I like to wear for these occasions.
– Dress YES BOUTIQUE – Blazer Zara – Clutch Romwe
A month ago, more or less, my best friend organized his bday party at home, and that’s what I wore. I wanted something a bit special, as I knew we were (very) probably going out after, so I wanted to be a bit « party-dressed » but not too much, so I opted for this long dress (with a huge open back –> remember i talked to you about open back a few weeks ago 🙂 ) BUT flat shoes of course, and a little military jacket to break the too feminine look. What do you think?
I was wearing :
–Urban outfitters booties
– Zara jacket
– Forever21 handcuff
– NYC ring
– First bracelet: from Pudding Rock by Daniele Zaif
2nd bracelet: from Lady Guilmot
3rd bracelet: bought in Paris
Hope u like it
What a pleasure to finally feel the summer heat and wear all those short dresses and skirts that were patiently waiting for us for so long.. 🙂
I got this beautiful lace short from Lady Guilmot and I simply love it 🙂
I was wearing
– Urban Outfitters top
– H&M necklace
– Lady Guilmot short
– Pull and bear bag
I wish u all a beautiful day
ps: dont hesitate to follow me on instagram @sachafarber and on facebook !