Hi girls how are you? As you can see i was very inspired for this post title 🙂 So today Im showing you this dress that I really like for its feminity, I could wear it for a work meeting or for a dinner at the beach 🙂
Do you like it ? I thought it was the perfect match with the Clio Goldbrenner military and brown bag from the new collection!
Hi there.. how are you? To be honest, I’m sad and depressed today and I hesitated to post this on the blog. After the weekend we’ve had in Belgium, the killing of 4 people in the Jewish Museum and the elections results, I just want to stay in my bed or to leave as far away as I can from here. But, life goes on, like always. We have to fight and stay strong even when its hard. But honestly, i still cant believe what happened in my own city. All my thoughts are for the victims families. I know its not what you expect to read on my blog, its supposed to be fun and fashion oriented but i cant help myself to say something about it, since i think about it all the time.
Anyway, I’m glad we have the blog to think about other things, and escape a little bit even for 5 minutes… I wish you a good week! x
I was wearing :
– YES BOUTIQUE dress
– NIKE dunk sky high
– SPEKTRE sunglasses
– LILU clutch
Hello girls, I hope you had a great weekend. Today I’m showing you my last oufit made with No Concept stores. I wanted to thank all the team, and especially Marion ! It was a real pleasure to collaborate with you and the morning when we made the photoshoot was very funny! So thank you!
I was wearing:
BELAIR cardigan (via No Concept)
BASH dress (via No Concept)
No Concept boots
Jerome Dreyfuss bag (via No Concept)
Hello girls!! How are you? Are you excited for the NYE? I dont know why, normally I dont really like NYE and I dont get why everybody gets crazy with it, but this year I’m in the mood 🙂 Everybody changes..
So, with YES, we wanted to propose you 5 outfits for the New Year’s Eve, that you’ll find in the stores!
Let’s go with the first one :
Looks wise at the first sight, but in fact, this dress is very sexy with all the transparent details. Wear it with a little black jacket or a fur coat, add an accesorry (i chose the hat, but it can be a necklace, a big bracelet, earrings, whatever you want..) and of course HEELS.
– Dress YES boutique – Jacket YES boutique – Heels Zara – Clutch DZ
2) An open back dress is always the good choice, it’s sexy and perfect for this kind of occasion.
Dress YES BOUTIQUE – Blazer Zara – Heels Zara – Clutch DZ – Headband Maison Louise
3) The third outfit is a bit more « casual », but when you add this kind of top to a little skirt/short/skort and high heels, there’s no need to do anything else 🙂
– Tshirt YES BOUTIQUE – Blazer, skirt and heels Zara
4) Here we go with a skirt and not a dress, but what a skirt!! I love these sequined skirt, you can also wear them during the day with a big black sweat and biker boots! BUT for NYE, it will be the American Apparel body 😉
– Body American Apparel – Skirt YES BOUTIQUE – Blazer Zara – Boots Choies
5) Last but not least, I have to say I had a big crush on this gorgeous sequined AND open-back dress. For me its exactly the kind of dress I like to wear for these occasions.
– Dress YES BOUTIQUE – Blazer Zara – Clutch Romwe
I bought this dress to one of my friends a few years ago, I never wear it cause its soooo short 🙂 But, I wanted to show it to you anyway cause I find it super cute and i love the back.
I know it’s not the most fashionable outfit I could have done, but sometimes you just need a cute dress and that’s all!
Hope u like it !
Dress : Bamboo Blonde
Bracelets: Pudding Rock by Daniele Zaif ! for more info
Sunday we had a beautiful weather so we could enjoy a walk in the wood 🙂
Here is what i was wearing, simple and comfy outfit, i really like this dress i bought last summer at People shop, with all the fringes which reminds me of the bohemian/pocahontas style that i like as you’ll see in a lot of my future outfits.
here we go
photo credit : C.J. Bernard
Dress: Nellby SJ (people shop)
Gilet: It Hippie
Boots : Zara